Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Friday, March 13, 2009

WLS Update : Pre-Op

I had my pre-op appointment weith the nutritionist and the ARNP today. All was well, it was about 3.5 hours of questions, answers and some information I had yet to learn.
All lights are green for surgery.
I was down 4lbs from my last apt, and they started the 2 week ( well Ill be just shy of 2 weeks ) liquid protein shake diet.
They do this to make sure your going to handle the liquid part of the diet after surgery.
The nutritionist also took pictures ( for before ) and measurements. This will be done again at 2 weeks post op and 3 months post op appointments.
Im excited to see what changes come with that!

For the next two weeks :

- Drink lots of water
- Work on intake of vitamins
- Work on 6 meals a day ( protein shakes for now )
- Get ready for the couple of rough months post op, by having things settled at home, and supplies on hand.
- Try to stay stress free, and breath through this bumpy area.

Stats : Weight 222 lbs, Bust ______, Hips ______, Legs ______, Waist ______ Shoulders ____ * I will be sure to ask those measurements because I forgot to write them down. It will help to see where Im at - where Im going.

I CAN DO THIS!

0 comments: