
This sign is so true, but it should say BIG at the top!
I got my dates for surgery today!
While I am through the roof its all settling in, all ive prayed for, longed for and worked for this journey is so so close now. Its all coming together.
Theres a BIG change ahead!
Tomorrow, March 13th ( IM IGNORING THE FACT ITS FRIDAY THE 13th ), I will do my Pre-Op with the clinic and go over all the ins, outs, and the needed info.
Surgery has been scheduled for ....
FRIDAY MARCH 27th @ 5am.
Over the next 2 weeks I will be doing my liquid diet, working on my water intake, vitamin uptake and also my protein counts. I can make this happen and this tool is going to help me so much.
Im so close to seeing that onramp its on even funny. Im sure these next 2 weeks will fly!
0 comments:
Post a Comment