Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

WLS: Proceeding with caution



I cannot beleive its time to check the road map of my WLS surgery again. Its been a busy few weeks, but not full of thinking of my surgery.
Weve moved, gotten settled in and now low and behold and to my disbelief here it is March already!!
so.... I got the call from Rockwood the other day that I could " Proceed " with my labs again, and IF the thyroid is corrected we can go ahead and book my surgery. The news I have been waiting for! I have been REALLY religious about taking my pills on time and correctly for the last 4 weeks. I was devistated by the situation it through me in to last month but now that Ive worked hard to correct it I am hoping for the best!

I am choosing to go ahead and have my labs done tomarrow! ( approx 4w3d since going back on the thyroid pills correctly ). Im calling it "proceeding with caution" because I know full well that it CAN take up to 6w to get thyroid to optimal levels.

I guess we will know soon!

0 comments: