Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The easy way out?

... Ran across this the other day, written by a patient who also heard what I have " why take the easy way out ".
So I thought I would post it.

Did I take the easy way out? ---- Let me know, but I sure dont think so! :

So you say I took the easy way out?

I had my internal organs rearranged in an invasive surgery
I throw up if I eat more than 5 grams of sugar

I throw up if I drink too fast, or too much even if I am THIRSTY
I had to change every aspect of my life
I can’t eat my favorite foods during the holidays
I go days and days without pooping
I’m an outcast where ever I go
I will never eat at a buffet again
I HAVE TO work out every day
My hair falls out in clumps
I have to pop vitamins like mentos
My stomach makes embarrassing loud noises
I hit month long stalls where the weight won’t come off and I feel sick
I drink disgusting protein shakes 2 times a day just to " eat like normal "

People think I am a freak, as they go about eating their nasty fatty meals... They make ME feel out of place.

But no no you’re right, I
totally took the easy way out!

0 comments: