Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Friday, March 06, 2009

Boogie Wipes?

B-O-O-G-I-E WIPES!
You read it and said it correctly.

I am raving about these things. Yeah they cost me 4.00 and yes, they are " easy as a baby wipe " but theres something different, so so so different.

Madaya is sick, and today her nose has been running. Badly.
The issue with Madaya and a runny nose is this. She has eczema HORRIBLY and esp on her face. So anything irritates it and then she looks like a tomatoe all red and rashy.
Not fun.
She hates blowing her nose and wiping it because of it.
So while I was at the store today I found these " boogie wipes " with the claims all over them saying they are gentle and effective. For 4.00 why not I said and brough them home in their cute lil package.

The first wipe sold me forever... it seemed to take the boogies off so easily, and didnt seem to phase roo one bit.
The 2nd and 3rd have made me never want to go back.

So whats so special about these? I dunno... but I LOVE THEM.
Its just a plain 100% cotton spun cloth infused with 33% saline! ( I think thats the diff right there! ). Theres a sweet smell but no added fragrances, dies and the best... NO ALCOHOL!
Totally safe for sensitive skin, I even noticed they seem to be giving her the moisture she needed under her nose, lip area!

So there you have it. My mommy rave for the day :)

MADAYA THINKS SO TOO!

0 comments: