Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Why?

You know I sit here another lonely night here in my apartment, Madaya in bed and me sitting on the couch talking to him as if he was right next to me. God I miss him so much. My tears run dry and I keep thinking this is all I have done for so long... wait. All I did was wait. Im still waiting.
I want to hold him, kiss him, be with him.
Tell him I will never again not speak his language or take him for granite. I want to walk WITH him not infront of or behind him. I want to work WITH him to build the life we dreamed of. Big or small it doesnt matter cause the love is all that counts. Im sorry I lost track of that.

I know we cant fix the past. But we most certainly can build on the good and make a better future.

Why? Why cant we work on each other to be better together?

why.....

0 comments: