Ok well its only been one day and although not that " hard " as the title implies... deffinatly was work.
I was there from 8:30-5:30 today, and felt like I met 100 + people. But I cannot tell you what exactly I did do other than that. LOL my brain is mush, and the day flew right on by me.
After I got off I went to get roo from daycare she had a good day there and MADE IT ALL DAY!!!! and then came home.
We're unwinding now and headed to bed.
I was thinking on my way home I wish I had mike to come home to, but have to get these thoughts out. Perhaps with time it will happen?
I miss him more and more each day though!
My regular schedule will be 730-400pm and that will be nice. Some days I may close instead of open, but those days will vary and will only be as needed.
Oh the joys of floating huh?!
all in all im so excited for what lays ahead and theres a ton ahead of me still!
Monday, May 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment