Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Friday, May 09, 2008

The first week down!

Madaya and Mommy made it through 1 whole week!

For the most part things went off without a hitch. Mommy gets up at 5:45 and gets ready, Roo wakes up about 6:45 and then were out the door... I take her to daycare then hop on the freeway and 10 minutes later im at my desk and the day has more than begun.

Mommy loves her job, and daya is adjusting to " scoooo " as she calls it.

The only thing really sucky was thursday - the daycare called cause roo puked everywhere and she needed to go home. Well come to find out they gave her corn bread! SHES ALLERGIC TO CORN! and they know this. I wasnt too happy and let them know!

So anyways we really did it! We have a very good routine building and I think were gonna be ok with the new schedule.

I am feeling SO PROUD!

0 comments: