Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Baby blues.. not so blue!

My blue eyed baby’s eyes arent so blue today...
Infact they are red. Her left eye was swollen shut with goop of green and yellow color thismorning. I called the dr cause I knew pink eye had been going around a while ago at daycare.... well...
I took her in and its not pink eye, but could have been caused by it... its a double bacterial infection :(
She was fine when I put her to bed, so this really shocked me - but they gave her some strong antibiotics and said she should be better in a few days. The poor thing cant catch a break lately.
Were both tired from the long week, and now shes not feeling well
We can beat this too though!

* Edited to add I now have pink eye. But no where near looking what she looked like! AHHH

0 comments: