here we are wednesday morning... im all dressed and this time actually have somewhere to go ;) I have a job interview at 12, and then am headed to look at a couple of more apartments, houses etc.
I got a letter in the mail yesterday, saying i can meet with DSHS tomarrow at 930. So that will be another step to look to.
Im having the worst time trying to accept the help from anyone, as its been me to give it to anyone. From mental to whatever its always been me they come too. So this is all hard to swallow.
So todays TO DO :
- Interview
- Apartment shopping
- Counsling via phone
- More job aps
- packing more
and... Not giving up.
I got alot done in my mind yesterday, but not much in life. Its ok though, i have to let some things just go. They will wait. Theres nothing more important than the road to healing me, and my family at this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment