Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday

Im awake it was 7:15 this morning when my alarm ( madaya’s cry ) went off. I thought --- ok well i need to do this. I need to sit up, sit on the edge of the mattress, put my feet over and onto the ground, get up, go get her, get her dressed, get her fed, get me dressed, get me fed, and head out today for all i need to do.

It really helped to have my MONDAY planned out. And I will do the same.

Yesterday I accomplished alot! I got my ap in for welfare, wic and worksource. I filled out, faxed or emailed or mailed about 15 more resumes, and aps.
I called a new counsler ( the other wouldnt continue to talk for free ) who has graciously agreed, at least for now to see me for free.
I took daya to swim class, then got my work out, then went to brees for work clothes.
I cried, I screamed, I was drained.

I took a sleeping pill and went to sleep.

Today TUESDAY

I am in a ton of pain in my left shoulder. I think its stress? but not sure. It just hurts. So i need to figgy that out.

I see becki ( counsler ) at 11.

WIC office for help at 1?!

DSHS for medical and hopefully TANIF? at 3 - i beleive.

and gotta get some boxes to pack along the way.

Yesterday i shattered my huge cassorole pan on my foot - that sucked. Theres peice of glass i need to dig out of the sole too.

Im trying to give Mike the space he needs and deserves while i help myself to help us! Im still not dis beleiving - and I do respect him enough to let him see what he wants.

OK so its off.. alot of running today.

0 comments: