I hope to move in the first or second week of April... and will stay optimistic that we get it. It will make a great home for us, and in time maybe for Mike too?!
Monday, March 24, 2008
have found an Apartment for Madaya and I. After days and days of searching I think this will be a great fit. Its a very small complex ( only 40 units ) gated and no ammenties but in a safe quiet location... AND I CAN KEEP THE DOGS!! its on ground floor - huge plus! Very spacious ( 1100 sf ) and is totally madaya friendly : )
I hope to move in the first or second week of April... and will stay optimistic that we get it. It will make a great home for us, and in time maybe for Mike too?!
I hope to move in the first or second week of April... and will stay optimistic that we get it. It will make a great home for us, and in time maybe for Mike too?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment