Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Momma No- No #999... or something along those lines.

If I had a dollar for every mommy no-no I have made - well I would be rich. I really should have started counting from birth!

So here you go --
This mommy has a no-no to share!

Today I was trying to talk to roo. We were standing near the trash can in the kitchen, discussing lunch options.
Ever had a discussion with a 3 year old about why we MUST eat vegitables? I was quickly getting frustrated because shes yelling at me about how she doesnt want beans, or broccoli and she will not do this and will not do that, and told me to SHUT MY MOUTH! when I 1/2 out of my mind reached out, snag'ed the blue peice of plastic and silicolon that she lovingly sucks on way too much, out of her mouth and through it into the nearby trash can. With all my gusto I said " and that paci can be done too! " after I scolded her for yelling at me in such a way.

it gets worse...

She threw herself on the ground, started crying uncontrollably about how she loves paci and she needs paci and mommy is mean! shes sorry for paci etc!
My heart melts, I'm mad at her for her attitude and even more mad at me for mine!

Needless to say later I did appologize and gave her the beloved ( and freshly sanitized ( thankfully the can was empty ) ) back with the warning that we were still going to work really hard this week on getting rid of the paci because she is a big girl now...

We have a new idea that was just sent to me, and we will be working on that ( Stay tuned for what and how it goes ) but this was not the way to handle it.

Bad mommy - no no.

0 comments: