Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I know..

I know several of you are waiting to see the party on here ... and it will happen.

Daya turned 3 on sunday and it was a weekend full of events. Not only her but victoria also had a big birthday/party so we were wiped... now this momma is sick sick.
So I promise soon I will get it up.

Thank you to everyone who shows how much they love her and just how much of a blessing she is to your lives as well as ours!

We are still in shock that our lil miracle roo is 3....

0 comments: