Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Friday, October 16, 2009

3 year olds can drive?!

In the never ending adventures of Madaya todays chapter is this :

3 year olds can drive?!


I was missing my car keys. We knew it had been since Tuesday ( today was Friday ) but we couldn't place in our minds where I could have lost them along the way.
Our car key is around 500.00 to replace 1 remote ( which is the key itself ) and we knew we had to find them.
I literally tore apart the house looking inside and out. We checked the car, we called EVERY place we had been in the past 5 days and nothing.
I decided late in the afternoon I would try tearing apart roo's room - and when I did much to my suprise we found the keys, there dangling from her bed as they had caught on the slats that support her mattress. I pluck them down and ask her " why do you have mommy's keys? " to which she happily replied " I AM GOING TO GET A BABY SISTER! ". I said "so you can drive?! " she says " YES I AM BIGGER NOW - I am 3! "!

..... So apparently yes in her mind 3 year olds can drive! In my mind most 3 year olds would rather drive to chucky cheese, mcdonalds, the park etc... nope, not our 3 year old shes headed straight to the hospital!

0 comments: