The results of Friday's thyroid scan were just as we suspected but not as bad :).
It's a tricky situation and will take alot to figure out.
My thyroid is really inlarged and shows much sign of being over active or over stimulated. The meds they have me on are not bringing it within range yet and we will be working harder to obtain those results.
I am starting to feel many of the effects of it being too high. I am hungry ALL THE TIME, eating way more, still loosing weight way to quickly, racing heart esp when up and moving, headaches and blurred vission. I am also still having troubles sleeping and with my emotions and feeling anxious. They assure me that all it is, is that its out of control.
I am thankful they don't think its cancer at this point and that the enlargement of the glad can be fixed, but that doesn't mean I am healthy or that we know what next.
I guess I have to put my big girl panties on and wait it out but damn, this sucks!
My daughter would love to have her calm, collected momma back and my husband could use his wife with her hormones in check and emotions to follow.
It's a good thing they love me - I have been a mess!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment