In the past few months some of you have come to know that I feel the need to go back to work part time.
I am not in a huge hurry as its not really a MUST, but rather a want for my personal sanity. As much as I love being home with Madaya it is also a big challenge and we are starting to see some behavior that we feel needs nipped in the butt.
We have agreed pre-school will help but that means a couple of hours a day out of the house for her, and that means bordom for me. So why don't I do something to feel more needed and meaning ful.
I have found the job I have been wanting and it would be a perfect mix. I had 2 phone interviews and then a 3rd interview in person... just waiting to hear if I get it or not.
If given this chance it means alot for us. It means madaya will be going to a pre-school or a mix of pre-school and child care, we would be able to save a few hundred a month ( not much but better than nothing ) and it would mean I can still go ahead with attending school in the near future for my BSW.
I won't post many details yet cause I am just sure I will jinx it but theres something on the horizon ...
Stay tunned!
I am not in a huge hurry as its not really a MUST, but rather a want for my personal sanity. As much as I love being home with Madaya it is also a big challenge and we are starting to see some behavior that we feel needs nipped in the butt.
We have agreed pre-school will help but that means a couple of hours a day out of the house for her, and that means bordom for me. So why don't I do something to feel more needed and meaning ful.
I have found the job I have been wanting and it would be a perfect mix. I had 2 phone interviews and then a 3rd interview in person... just waiting to hear if I get it or not.
If given this chance it means alot for us. It means madaya will be going to a pre-school or a mix of pre-school and child care, we would be able to save a few hundred a month ( not much but better than nothing ) and it would mean I can still go ahead with attending school in the near future for my BSW.
I won't post many details yet cause I am just sure I will jinx it but theres something on the horizon ...
Stay tunned!
Here's how I presented...


Ok?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment