Despite the issue of my health as of lately I have decided to go to work PT. 2 main reasons 1.) To make me feel more usefull ( cause being super mom doesnt always cut it! ) and 2.) To pay for daya to go to preschool and get her some routine other than momma.
I took my time and did not really apply too many places mainly because its not a MUST. But 2 weeks ago I applied for my dream job ( ok close to ).
And today ...
I GOT IT!
I will be the Newborn hearing screener for Sacred Heart Hospital/Pediatrix Med corp. and will start 11/23!!!!!!
More details to come but they are working on getting my office and supplies ready for me and I am so excited!
We will now have to mad hunt for preschool/child care for roo....
Fingers Crossed!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment