Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Independance Day more ways than one!

Yesterday was Independance day and for us that meant 2 major things
It #1 meant time to celebrate being an amarican. What better way that with a celebration on america's birthday right?!
and for once and I cannot beleive I am posting this it was a step of independance for us as a family. Now let me explain. Normally, it would be a BBQ with the fam... that would more than likely be a fest of who's who and the whats what and just in genral a good time while we were there, but then talk as soon as we leave. THIS YEAR I DIDNT DO IT!!!!

Funny thing is that it actually was much easier than I thought. Its getting easier and easier to say no to getogethers and in turn makes me feel a little better.
Dont get me wrong I MISS SOME PEOPLE LIKE CRAZY! but in reality it is what it is and I am better of for not playing in to it.

So what did we do?!

Madaya, Shelby and I went to riverfront park we played in the water fountain, read a book on a blanket in the park and listened and took in all the sights and sounds. It was a great afternoon. Our friends went with us ( ry and o ) and selina and the kids met us too. We packed dinners ( sandwiches and snacks for the kiddo's ) and just hung out. The weather was phenominal and the fireworks were breathtaking. It was a wonderful time!

Mike wasnt able to make it as he was working - but he did get to come home early! He met us at the house at about 11pm.

It was a great 4th of July and next year I hope we can be with more friends, perhaps at the lake?! And maybe even have our boat by then?! Who knows.... but I do know what I will not be doing :).
Happy 4th of July!

BANG!

yeah - they were born that way ;)


Smile girls :)


Daya playing a game

splish splash ---

0 comments: