I need to remember that what happens today is only temporary. Now, within that it could build memories, sorrows, joys, or even devistation but what it all comes down to is today is just today!
This past weekend was much better. Ive been working through my book, and playing with the different ideas in my head.
I think im coping much better, but I know I am still just overwhelmed with so much.
It doesnt help that last week was a financial nightmare for us either - but again, trying to remember that its only temporary.
Slowly things will fall back into place. There is a lot to look forward to and lord knows many other things to think about vs. thinking about the horrible things.
I need to remember...
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wonderful words your just wrote. Sometimes for me, just making a list of things I want to accomplish and goals I hope to meet someday helps me "unload" my plate. I then just decide what things I can deal with in the now, what can wait until another day (or week,month,year) and what I can pass on to God to hold on to for me. Having it written down in plain sight means
1) i know about it
2) I plan at some point to deal with it
3) I can't forget about it
4) I can always add or erase to it later..
seeing it for me helps me see the accomplishments I have made b/c I can scratch another "to do" off the list!!
Post a Comment