Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Whats the reason this time?

So were firm beleivers that EVERYTHING happens for a reason, right?

I am so quickly begining to think thats wrong!

Weve been dealt some awful stuff over the last few years, and then just when we think things are going ok, we can think about re-building our dreams in time, and have hope for a brighter way...

Something else shitty happen.
Yesterday mike was laid off.
Hes a mess, Hes blambing himself and we dont know where to start. Its purely in God's hands, as were both looking for work now and trying to figure out the best way to go about stuff.


Keep the faith!

0 comments: