Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Do they have a secret meeting place?

I have this friend on one of my internet boards. Weve met a few times IRL ( in real life ) and shes simply a doll.
Shes been happily married for 11 years and is momma to 4 kids ( I will keep their names private ) . I asked her if I can blog her story and shes given me her blessing.

Things have been tense lately but her and DH ( dear hubby ) have been trying for baby #5 and going through some major losses : her mom just died, his mom is in hospital, and they lost a cousin in iraq in October. So she just wrote it all off to that.
Well.... Christmas morning apparently DH was getting ready to leave the house when E ( name private ) , asked him where he was going, after all its christmas morning right.. to which he calmly replies " Tell the kids I will see them later, I have things to get done " Well she inquired a little more only to get the real reason. <> DH isnt so " dear " hes been living 2 lifes. Hes been with this MAN named B, for about 3 years and is tired of living the lie. He is leaving his wife and 4 young kids who are 7, 3, 2 and soon to be 1! for this man who apparently also is leaving his new bride and baby to be happily ever after - CHRISTMAS MORNING.

Ill skip her sad details as that news itself was hard to hear and I wanted to break in 2 for her - and jump right to my title.

How the hell does this happen. Do these guys have a secret meeting place? How do they go about it? Do they take an add out " Hi Im X, and married to my wife of 11 years. We have 4 kids. I have a great job, she has it hard at home... and im wanting something new - you? "
Or maybe it says " Dumb ass looking for a male peice of ass ? " Grrr... whatever and however it is done.. why? I totally get some people just need something more, or someone else... etc. I totally get that some people are just " gay " . Ok fine. Its your choice.
I get the not wanting to lie to E anymore. She deserves to know but not like this. What makes this man so special.
Its hard enough when a man leaves his wife but in E's own words " Imagine the pain knowing hes leaving the cat for a male chicken! "

E - I know your reading this. And Im so sorry for you. If theres anything I/we can do ( including and not limited to finding this " happy couple " and making life a lil more real :) ) Let us know. Your strong, amazing and I wish you still lived here cause I would so be there to be that shoulder I know your longing for!. Maybe soon youll be restationed and then can pick the peices up?
Until then know that this is nothing you did, deserve or asked for - your amazing and god will see you through this too

And to the happy new dip sticks.... Happy humping. Hope your happy :)
Find yourselves before trying to find anyone else and good

0 comments: