Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Monday, June 23, 2008

A good solution to a not so good problem

Many of you know I have been struggling with the thought of getting rid of ( god I hate that term ) our dogs.

We can only have 2 in our apartment and since mike has kia, we at first were looking for a home for her. You can only imagine how hard this was on him, I and madaya as they are our children too beit they have fur - they are truely our fur babies.

About 2 weeks into our search to no avail - and hiding kia along with kaydough and kaydee in the apartment we got the best solution we could have asked for...



Kaydee has gone to live with Grammy. I am saddened to loose her from my home, but truely she is and has been grammys dog. She adores her. I think this will be helpful to us all and mom seems super happy to have her fur baby too.



Kaydough and Kia are living with us, and suprizingly doing very well together. Its been a rough adjustment but in time it will get smoother!

0 comments: