Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Broken

.... Hand.

And Although I am so thankful its not my hand. It is Mike's hand and I feel horrible for him.
Today he just had surgery to repair it and I couldnt be there - my company wouldnt allow it. I was worried sick the entire time :(
Anyways he has some internal permanate pins, and some external temporary pins, and is in alot of pain. They gave him a pain blocker and hopefully it will buy him enough time to heal. He goes back to the dr. in 10 days...

I will update then.

0 comments: