Yesterday Today and Tomorrow
Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.
Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.
It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.
The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.
Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.
Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!
3 comments:
I was following your blog, I'd love to read the rest of it. email is luckiangelgurl@hotmail.com.
I found your blog through soulcysters
I was wondering how things were going for you. Been praying that life is going well.. Would love to keep update on ya.
I was following your blog here sug...Mandie from our little 06 mommys group :) email is cherryinkedmommy2002@yahoo.com :)Hope all is well with you & little Daya!
Post a Comment