Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Monday, March 08, 2010

Owning my own part

They say this is a big step in the healing process and here it is.

I have to own my own part ( and ONLY mine ) in the Life and Death of our Marriage.

Life of the Marriage :

I was honest
..... Friend.
..... Held our home together.
..... Maintained relationships with extended family.
..... Faithful, Dedicated and Loving.
..... Was here for him ( all the time! ).
..... Great mother to our Child.



Death:

I was affraid to trust him 110%
I was not affectionate enough ( FOR HIM ).
I was affraid of the changes he always wanted to make.
I was affraid of the Hurt I was so sure he would bring.
I wanted to fix him. I wanted to put him first before anything ( including myself ).


So there you have it.
Not so bad afterall. Infact it looks like learning to trust anyone ( first I have to trust myself ) will be the most difficult to overcome. Esp after being hurt so badly by someone you love so much.
I cannot blame myself 100% as I like to do and have to realize I did do everything I could - it just wasnt enough ( for him ) for someone and for me though it may be everything. Sometimes you cannot see what's right in front of you!

0 comments: