Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Apple Pickers

Daya in the orchard ( above)
Daya on the apple ladder
Mike and I in the trees - ooooh la la
He thinks his are the biggest in the orchard.... apple's that is ;)
YUM
Apple Pickers
The smile says it all
Ready to go pick some apples!
We went to greenbluff today to get our apples. We love picking our own fruit and veggies and each time we go up is a time to relish in the simple things. It's been a great way to teach and show roo where our food comes from, and how much people work for it. Not to mention the value in that iself!
It was a beautiful day for a bountiful harvest.
This week our mission was Jona-gold's and Gala's but soon our grannysmith and golden delish's will be ready to pick.
My plan is to make applesauce and some breads for mike and I!
We will see as you know its a busy week. If nothing else we have alot of apples to eat!

0 comments: