Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Friday, January 23, 2009

2 am and I must be lonely..

but i dont think thats the case.

Im just too tired to sleep.

Funny too cause I feel like a huge weight has been lifted, knowing that we will move in March to a place we can stay and save for our perminate home, and that its what we need it to be :
- Out of the city
- Cheap
- Nice and QUIET
- Acive - theres gonna be a pool, fitness center, a park etc!
and...
were not out any money. Infact its about what we pay now, only almost 2x the size :)
We can make it our home. theres only so far apartment walls can take you. Roo wants a yard - she will love it :)

so why cant I sleep?

Theres not much else on my mind.
Im excited for my surgery - and my new home - and kinda worried about how to pull both off so close together, but I know that part will be ok. Mike promised so :)
So what what is it?
Hungry ? Nope.
Thirsty ? Nope.
Need to Pee ? Nope.
Thats all that usually keeps me up?!

grrr. Im frustrating myself.

Ok ive blogged my thoughts - as random as they may be
I feel better...

Hmmmmm

0 comments: