Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Welcome once again to a re-done reorganized blog... big changes in store.

Origininally a few years ago I started this blog through a hard time, evolved it into a family blog, and now will reclaim this as primarily my blog.

It is truely my Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.



The man I love, and was married to for close to 10 years has again decided to leave us. So with this please deal with me as we transition and find our wings.



Please keep any and all comments nice - as I do not have hard feelings at this time to him - only confusion, frustration and hurt.



Keep reading - this will be great therapy!!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Discovering Fall

So today is the first day of fall, and sure enough the weather agrees.

Today has been super rainy and just nasty!


The other day I had told daya to look outside, because the leaves are falling, the weather is totally different and things look amazingly different than last week even.

I snapped this pic of her as she gazed out the window and the blowing leaves, and the hazy weather.


I cant wait till she can play in the leaves and see just why this is my favorite season .



0 comments: